MediClean has been clinically tested and proven effective against bacteria and viruses that impact the health of homes and offices across the Houston area. MediClean also kills mold, mildew, as well as disease causing germs and fungi. MediClean is a water-based formula that is pH balanced and non-corrosive so it will not damage rugs, carpets, upholstery or flooring. MediClean is a powerful antimicrobial, fungicide, bactericide and deodorizer which is why Safe-DryⓇ Carpet Cleaning uses it as part of our Houston sanitation and sterilization service.
MediClean has been clinically tested and proven effective against:
Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger (Black Mold), Aspergillus terreus, Athletes’ foot fungi, Penicillium citrinum
Escherichia coli Most gram-positive bacteria, Most gram-negative bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhosa, Staphylococcus albus, Staphylococcus albus coagulase, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus hemolyticus coagulase, Staphylococcus pyogenes aureus, Staphylococcus citreus
Coronavirus (COVID-19), Influenza A2
Helpful Facts About MediClean:
- MediClean is a commercial antibacterial sanitizer that destroys dangerous and destructive microorganisms that are on surfaces such as carpets, rugs, flooring, etc.
- MediClean has been clinically tested and proven to neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungi in residential, commercial and institutional settings.
- MediClean is non-corrosive and pH balanced.
- MediClean is safe to use on surfaces that chlorine bleach damages or destroys, such as carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- MediClean is entirely safe for people, pets and the environment. Here at Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Houston TX, we believe in only using products that we would use in our own homes. MediClean is one of those products!
- MediClean is registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
MediClean provides proven disinfection for:
- Home Sanitization & Sterilization
- Office Sanitization & Sterilization
- Sewer back-ups
- Septic tank back-ups
- Toilet overflows
- Pipe breaks
- Water damage
- Mold remediation
MediClean and Mold Remediation:
MediClean is a go-to product for restoration projects involving water damage and microbial remediation. Because MediClean’s antimicrobial properties are strong enough to destroy harmful disease-causing microorganisms but still gentle enough to be used on upholstery, fabrics, rugs, carpets and hard flooring surfaces, it is a trusted product that is depended upon by leading restoration companies. MediClean’s formulation contains high levels of active ingredients, that destroy microorganisms upon application and then provide residual protection against odor causing microorganisms.
MediClean Stops Odors:
Home and office odors are frequently caused by bacteria. MediClean kills the organisms which cause these odors. Because not all odors are caused by bacteria, MediClean contains an exclusive odor counteractant which is safe and effective on those odors not caused by bacteria
Whether it’s the seasonal flu virus, coronavirus, a sewage backup or toilet overflow, all bring harmful bacteria and pathogens into your Houston home. Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Houston wants to help keep your family healthy and safe. Our Safe-Dry®️ Sterilization service has been trusted by residents and business owners across the greater Houston area to help rid homes and offices of harmful bacteria and viruses. Call us today at (281) 786-4379 to schedule an appointment or schedule 24/7 through our online scheduling system!